Matterport Virtual Tour: Terms & Conditions
Everything you need to know when ordering a virtual tour from us.
– Preperation Guide
– Things to consider
– Terms and conditions
Website Design: Terms & Conditions
All our Website Design Terms are free for all to see. We have nothing to hide and can answer any questions you may have around our policies.
Any business that engages with our teams for web design must provide a signed copy of these terms before work commences.
Photo & Video: Terms & Conditions
Its not always easy to know what you are getting from a photography or videography service. This page will explain help clients understand what they can expect on the day, along with a list of useful considerations that clients should think about in advance of the big day
What you need to know...
Our Privacy, Cookies & Your Data...
Innovation Technology Office Limited takes its obligations concerning data protection seriously. We are providing this notice, so you have information about how we collect and process your personal data on our website. We ask you to please read this Privacy Notice as it has important information you need to know.
What does our company do?
Innovation Technology Office Limited provide a service to provide customers with digital services and content that can take their business to the next level. In order to fully understand where we can help individual busiensses, we conduct a full internet review of your business that ranks, grades and pulls information from various online sources. These sources range from social media analytics, Key word information and other widely available statistics. We also compare these statistics and numbers against other businesses public data to see how each company we work with stacks up against their competition. The Innovation Technology Office Limited provide business support services in conjunction with approved business partners. We carry out our services predominantly at Orchard Cottage, Beck Orchard, Brampton, Cumbria, CA8 1UR and at our clients place of business.
What information do we collect and process?
In order for us to help with your business needs we may collect from you, necessary personal data. The lawful basis for collecting this data is legitimate consent at the point of enquiry/quote, contract whilst it is required to carry out our service. “Personal Data” is information about you which, either on its own or when connected with other data, allows us to identify you as an individual customer to provide you with our services. The personal data we hold may include the following:
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
• Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
• Any other information that you choose to send to us
Personal data will be collected from you or passed to us by a referral business. However, some personal data may, where lawful to do so, or with your consent, be collected by us from third parties. Please note that you are under no obligation to provide us with your personal data, but not providing certain data could prevent us from serving you.
Why do we need your personal data?
• Administer the website
• Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
• Enable your use of the services available on the website
• Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
• Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com).
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time. We do not ‘trade’ in your personal data and will not sell or rent your details.
Who will your personal data be shared with?
Innovation Technology Office Limited may share information with third party suppliers as required for external services, designs and materials, however this will only be for the contract we are carrying out at that time.
We will share your personal information with our approved business partners for services provided on our website.
We may disclose specific information upon lawful request by government authorities, law enforcement and regulatory authorities where required or permitted by law.
In the event that we sell our business, we may share your details with the buyer to enable them to fulfil the service we have agreed with you.
Your personal information will not be transferred to, stored or otherwise processed outside the UK.
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to remove the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Do we get involved in direct marketing?
Innovation Technology Office Ltd has an eMag, newsletter and/or blog that is sent out to clients on a regular basis. This is only sent to clients who have given explicit consent to do so. We may also ask for optional customer service feedback. Although, we hope that the quality of our service and people will be enough for you to recommend us to others and view our website.
What rights do you have to amend personal data?
You have the right to review the personal data held by us and have inaccurate information about you corrected. To understand more about our data processing activities or to request access to your personal information please contact us 0800 193 0922 or email email@example.com.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Innovation Technology Office Ltd may keep your details on record for as long as it is necessary to meet record keeping requirements. We hold booking, invoice and email details for seven years. They are then deleted in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Innovation Technology Office Ltd may change this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law.
0800 193 0922
© 2019 All rights reserved